Standard Terms and Conditions
For CUBE Competitions or Promotions
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected/incomplete entry submissions.
- Only one entry by the stated method requested will be accepted per promotion as per the competition or promotional advertisement.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by CUBE and that CUBE may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to CUBE’s standard company terms and conditions.
- CUBE is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Full details of the prize will be provided via email upon request.
- Only entries received by the final or closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- If there is a draw, winners will be drawn on CUBE’s business premise 100A Gordonton Road, Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days from CUBE’s premise, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, CUBE and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of CUBE are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of CUBE and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting CUBE in writing to CUBE, 100A Gordonton Road, Hamilton, New Zealand.
- By agreeing to provide personal and contact details including email, phone and postal address to CUBE, entrants are deemed to have given CUBE consent to contact them for marketing purposes.